THE MYSTERY SOUND OF ADELAIDE
THE MYSTERY SOUND OF ADELAIDE. A BRAND NEW SOUND FROM AN ICONIC ADELAIDE LOCATION.
WHAT IS IT?
WHERE IS IT?
We’d love you to win, so we're giving you MORE chances than ever to play the Mystery Sound Of Adelaide across the day.
We are playing three times a day - just after 7am in Breakfast, just after Midday and then again just after 5pm for the drive home.
Clues so far:
- Dropping a drink can into a rubbish bin in Rundle Mall
- Retrieving a coke can from dispenser at Coke factory on Port Road
- Post box lid closing at the GPO
- Tennis ball machine at Memorial Drive
- Dropping a mop bucket on the floor and letting the handle go at Cruise
- Elf banging on cauldron at west end brewery display
- Boom-gates at South Road Overpass
- Turn the turnstile once at Adelaide Railway Station
- Coin being dropped into buskers tin in Rundle Mall
- Knocking on the balls in Rundle Mall
- Someone throwing the squeaky shoes in the bin at Victoria Park Grandstand
- Dropping coins into the wishing well at the Brewery Christmas lights
THE MYSTERY SOUND OF ADELAIDE CURRENT JACKPOT: $2,100
So listen to Cruise 1323 at work, at home or in the car for your chance to identify that new sound and see if you can join the growing list of big winners.
The number you need is 8305 1323. Good luck!