Premier Steven Marshall happily announced this morning that no new cases have been recorded in South Australia in the last 24 hours.
At midnight tonight, lockdown will end with some high-level restrictions still in place.
For the next 7 days the restrictions include:
- Density requirement of 1 person per 4sq metres for all businesses
- Food and beverage consumption seated only (outdoor and indoor)
- Sheesha, dancing, singing restrictions to continue
- Masks in high-risk settings, personal care services and indoor public places where face-to-face happens e.g supermarkets
- Masks are strongly encouraged everywhere including workplace offices and schools.
- Household and private gatherings maximum 10 people including members of the household
- Weddings and funerals maximum 50 people
- Gyms may reopen with density of 1 person per 8sq metres in first instance
- Schooling will resume
- Sport training to resume from Wednesday, competition to resume from next weekend.
- Church Services permitted with 1person per 1sq metre, no choir singing or congregation singing. Only performers are permitted to sing at distance from others.
A huge thanks to all our essential workers who have been working tirelessly to keep us safe.
For more information, head to the SA Health website.