How much do you know about your partner?
You probably know a lot, and after a good 6-months into the relationship, I bet you felt you had ‘your person’ pretty well figured out?
That being said, a professional marriage counselor heeding from the USA offered ’15 small but significant things you SHOULD know about your partner.’
You might surprise yourself with the questions you’ve skipped over?
Watch the video here:
@therapyjeff 15 small but very significant things you should know about your partner 6 months in to relationship. #relationshiptips #love #datingadvice #mentalhealth #therapy #dating ♬ original sound – TherapyJeff
Jeff Guenther listed these 15 questions:
- How do they want to celebrate their birthday?
- How much alone time, if any, do they need?
- What’s their favorite food?
- What turns them on and gets them in the mood?
- How long do they need to get ready and head out the door?
- What’s their favorite TV show, movie, and band?
- What’s their most controversial take?
- Who is their best friend, and why?
- What family member triggers them the most?
- What will instantly make them laugh?
- What’s their biggest insecurity?
- What’s the best way to support them when they’re stressed or upset?
- What do they ultimately want from this relationship?
- What do they allow themselves to financially splurge on?
- What’s their biggest guilty pleasure?
And added, ‘no matter how stable and “together” we think we are, our families can instantly cause us to emotionally fall apart or regress into teenage angst.’
So make sure you keep checking up and learning about your partners!